INTENGO CLARIFICATION TEXT
İntengo Bilişim Teknolojileri Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi ("İntengo" / "Company") will obtain various personal data within the scope of the activities stated below. In this context, Intengo is considered to be a "data controller" in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law numbered 6698 ("GDPR"), and we present this Disclosure Text to your attention in accordance with Article 10 of the GDPR.
Title : İntengo Bilişim Teknolojileri Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi
Address : Esentepe Neighborhood Müselles Street 1/1 Onur Business Center Floor: 3 34394 Sisli / Istanbul / Turkey
Web Site : https://www.intengo.com/
Phone : 0212 213 73 00
Your personal data you have provided while becoming a member are only processed in the presence of your explicit consent or in the presence of one of the legal compliance conditions specified in Article 5/2 of the GDPR.
- Fulfilling the legal obligations under the relevant legislation, establishing membership and evaluating and resolving your requests and complaints due to the fact that it is clearly stipulated in the laws within the scope of Article 5/2 of the GDPR and is mandatory for the data controller to fulfill his/her legal obligation and data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right,
- Provided that it is directly related to the establishment and / or execution of a contract pursuant to article 5/2 / c of GDPR, Fulfilling the obligations such as due to the necessity of processing personal data belonging to the parties of the contract, bid information and all other notifications in accordance with the signed specification or distance sales contract in the e-tenders attended by the bidders and the determination of the bidder who made the highest bid, notifying the winner of the tender to the owner of the real estate and the transfer of the title deed.
- Within the scope of Article 5/2 of the GDPR, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the relevant person, improvement and development of products and services such as e-procurement and purchasing software offered to you within the scope of the Company's activities due to the legitimate reason of the data controller, By improving the membership conditions, our business units can carry out the necessary work, including statistics, without revealing your identity in order to benefit you from the products and services offered, Ensuring security through cameras in Intengo locations by performing copying / backing up to prevent data loss,
- A more effective communication to inform you about our new products and services and / or new real estates included in the portfolio, provided that you give your express consent within the scope of article 5/1 of the GDPR
It is processed for its purposes.
As a rule, there is no special personal data processing activity by İntengo; If the identity information you provide to participate in e-auctions includes blood type and religion information, we provide access to this data, provided that your explicit consent is obtained.
And also; We request various documents from candidates who apply to work in our company, after reviewing their resumes and conducting interviews. Among these documents; At this point, we seek explicit consent from our candidates since there are also documents containing personal data of special nature within the scope of GDPR article 6.
To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your collected personal data can be transferred to intermediary service provider companies with whom Intengo has an agreement and whose servers are in Turkey and / or abroad, to contracted cargo companies, to the owner of the real estate or chattel offered for sale within the scope of e-tender, to the relevant land registry office and notaries in order to conveyanceof title and to relevant official institutions when necessary for the purposes stated above For the website named https://www.intengo.com/.
Method and Legal Reason for Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data that we process for the purposes and reasons listed above are collected verbally or in writing when you visit https://www.intengo.com/ domains or other websites that we offer infrastructure services or reach our call centers at 0212 213 73 00, 0212 4837393, 0850 755 93 12, 0850 755 33 12, 0543 312 27 85, 0850 399 27 84, 0850 312 278 or visit or contact us.
Rights of the Related Person
As a contact person, by contacting us
Learning whether personal data is processed,
If their personal data has been processed, to request information regarding this,
Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in case the reasons requiring the processing of personal data within the framework of article 7 of GDPR,
In case of incomplete or incorrect processing of personal data, requesting notification to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred, that they are corrected or that personal data are deleted and destroyed within the scope of article 7 of GDPR,
To object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
We inform you that you have the right to demand compensation in case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data.
Regarding your personal data, if you want to use any of your rights described above within the scope of GDPR article 11, you can apply to our Company in writing via the form on the KVKK Basvuru Formu link.
- By coming to the address of the company, Esentepe Neigh. Muselles St. 1/1 Onur Business Center Floor:3 34394 Sisli / Istanbul / Turkey
- By sending to the address of the company, Esentepe Neigh. Muselles St. 1/1 Onur Business Center Floor:3 34394 Sisli / Istanbul / Turkey, via notary or registered mail, or
- By using secure electronic signature, mobile signature or the electronic mail address previously notified to us by the person concerned and registered in our Company's system to the company's e-mail address registered to email@example.com.
Intengo will finalize your requests in this context, free of charge, as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request, and will be delivered to you in written or electronic form. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board may be charged.
However, you can always report changes and / or updates to your personal data via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or personally coming to the adress : Esentepe Neigh. Muselles St. 1/1 Onur Business Center Floor:3 34394 Sisli / Istanbul / Turkey.